Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Beginning

Every tail must have a beginning, this is mine.

Almost two years ago I developed a strange interest in bathrooms, specifically toilets. Partially due to my studies as an Architectural Engineering student focusing on building environmental systems, partially because I thought they were interesting.

This interest turned into conversation ("KB's gone looking at the toilet again.") and conversation turned into fact. Friends that had heard about my fascination put signs in their bathrooms warning me not to look into the tank while others refused to let me use their restroom.

I've expanded since then, and hopefully become more discreet in my gazing upon these porcelain behemoths. Now I'm seeking to provide reviews of restrooms I find myself in, ranging from cleanliness to aesthetics to selected fixtures. Being a woman my reviews will be biased until I manage to con someone into taking pictures and getting me information about the men's restrooms but that's probably a long way off.

Till the next flush,

KB

No comments:

Post a Comment