Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Original Pancake House (Milwaukee, WI)

Before parting ways for the winter holidays my boyfriend (GWK) took me out for breakfast at the Original Pancake House in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Breakfast is a favourite meal of GWK's and the Pancake House is his most beloved breakfast joint. While there GWK had his favorite stack of blueberry pancakes while I had my usual kid's pancake meal with bacon. The only thing that could make the Original Pancake House better would be to increase their glass sizes - a regular water/orange juice is very small (maybe 12 ounces).

The Original Pancake House had two women's rest rooms and GWK teased me for only looking at one of them but I am fairly certain they're the same.

From Restrooms

From Restrooms


I love the greens, yellows, and reds that the walls and floors are decorated with. The Mansfield toilet was well maintained and the counter was spotless. It is worth it to note that I was there on a Tuesday at 11, not a peak time for traffic. It would be interesting to see what the restroom looks like during the breakfast period on a Saturday or Sunday.

Well, till the next flush,

KB

No comments:

Post a Comment