Thursday, December 24, 2009

Rio West Cantina (Milwaukee, WI)

I was recently at Rio West Cantina in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for Taco Tuesday, where all tacos are $1. The tacos were delicious - I had chicken with corn tortillas while my friends had chicken and beef with flour tortillas. Quite the deal for dinner out with friends!

While there I couldn't resist checking out their restroom and I'm happy to report that it's roomy, colorful, and well maintained. The decorations on the wall fit well with the Mexican theme of the restaurant and the wall colors were bright.

From Restrooms

From Restrooms


The toilet was a sparkling floor-mounted Kohler, 1.6 gpf.

From Restrooms


This was one restroom I wouldn't feel grimy about using at all!

Till the next flush,

KB

No comments:

Post a Comment